VFS Abuja: Address and Contact Detail
Below is the Address of Canada Visa Application Center in Nigeria.:
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor
Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,
Central Business District,
Business hours Monday to Friday 07:30 – 16:00
Passport collection Monday to Friday 07:30 – 16:00
Walk-in hours Monday to Friday 07:30 – 16:00
It is important you know the following:
- Find out what happens when you attend a center
- What to bring with you on the day of your appointment
- Book and Schedule your appointment
- Buy services and Enjoy a faster, more convenient and more luxurious application
VFS Global staff will be available to help and guide any customers with special needs. There is access ramps for wheelchairs, also Customers with a disability or need accessibility requirements are encouraged to bring someone to assist them. Lifts are also accessible when necessary.
Please note that access to the Visa Application Center is restricted to visa applicants only.
The only exceptions to this policy are:
- Children, less than 18 years of age need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian which cannot be a member of the Visa Application Center staff.
- Elderly or disabled applicants who require assistance in order to submit their applications.
- Mobile phones are permitted in the Visa Application Center, but they must be switched to silent or vibrate mode.
- Under no circumstances is photography, filming or audio recording permitted. Mobile phones have to be put away when you are dealing with our staff.
- Only one airline cabin size bag 45 cm x 30 cm x 20 cm (18” x 12” x 8”) per applicant is permitted in the Visa Application Center. Larger bags cannot be taken into the Visa Application Center and must be stored elsewhere.
- For security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the Visa Application Centre.
- All battery operated or electronic items such cameras, tablets, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3s, floppies, laptops, or portable music players, hard disk drive (HDDs), spy devices, audio recorders, or other devices which can hinder the centre’s functioning.
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ electric cigarettes /fuel.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers.
- Weapons, weapon – like objects or explosive material of any kind.
- Other items may be prohibited based on security staff discretion.
- Please note: The Visa Application Centre is unable to store prohibited items. Applicants should make other arrangements to store these belongings before they enter the Visa Application Centre.
All Visa Application Centres are under 24 hours CCTV surveillance. The images are constantly recorded for the purposes of crime prevention, detection and public safety.
vfs Abuja: Address and Contact Detail