Questions are being asked about “How to start Zobo Business in Nigeria: Steps and Guidelines“. Zobo drink is common in the southwestern part of Nigeria, Zoborodo also was known as “zobo” in short is a drink made from dried flowers, it’s known as “Soboloin” Ghana, “sorrel” in the Caribbean, “Bisapp” in Central Africa, “Rosella” in Australia.
Zobo drink is very nutritious and medicinal.
Ingredients and Steps in making “zobo” drink
Ingredients for zobo drink:
- Back of pineapple (optional)
- Back of orange (optional)
- Pepper soup spices
- Honey (don’t add sugar for healthy drink)
Steps in making “Zobo” drink:
- Wash the zobo leaves thoroughly with clean water to remove all form of dirt
- wash the pineapple also and cut into small moderate size.
- Get a clean (and moderate sized) pot, put the zobo leaves, back of pineapple, back of orange, ginger, garlic, spices and water and allow to boil for about 25minutes.
- Blend the pineapple with little pepper and the black round spice
- Pour the paste into the pot. Cover and leave for 25minutes.
- Sieve with a fine sieve or a cheese cloth
- Add the diced cucumber and honey
- keep in the fridge to make it chill.
Zobo drink is best served chilled. Serve with all form of chips of your choice.
Thank you for coming. Don’t forget to keep on coming and also invite more people to benefit from our great site.
Question and ideas are highly entertained by you. Thou shall not go without you commenting and hitting the share button.